What are you doing here?
你來干什么
I stopped by your work
我剛才去你工作的地方
to apologize for what happened yesterday.
想為昨天的事道歉
Your boss gave me your address.
你老板給了我你的地址
Ex-boss.
是前老板
I was fired.
我被炒了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's not on you to apologize.
不該由你來道歉
For the record, it was Daniel's fiancee Emily
其實 是丹尼爾的未婚妻艾米莉
who gave the details of the car accident
把車禍的詳情
to the magazine.
透露給了雜志
He's not the same spoiled frat boy, Sara.
他不是當年那個被寵壞的壞小子了 薩拉
He's changed.
他已經變了
Yeah, well, it seems he still has other people
看來他還是有人
cleaning up his messes, so...
來幫他收拾爛攤子
He'd kill me if he knew I was here.
他要是知道我來了 會殺了我的
I know you're probably gonna be angry at him forever...
我知道你可能會永遠生他的氣
Angry?
生氣
I hate him...
我恨他
But not as much as I hate myself.
不過我更恨我自己
You know, after all the hell that danny's put me through...
知道嗎 盡管丹尼爾害我遭遇了這一切
My heart still skipped a beat when I saw him yesterday.
昨天見到他時 我居然還是心跳漏了一拍
Is that pathetic or what?
很可悲吧
Not at all.
完全不會
Whatever.
不管怎樣
Look, I've got stuff to do.
我還有事要做
A new job's not just gonna coming knocking. So...
新工作不會自己來敲門的 所以...
Or maybe it just did.
也許它已經來了