You did this.
是你干的
You're so desperate to keep this in your feeble grasp,
你為了保住財產就這么就這么不擇手段嗎
that you just ruined an extraordinary chance
你剛毀了一個讓我還清欠債
for me to keep this family solvent and intact.
保住這個家的大好機會
Oh, Conrad, my hands are clean.
康拉德 這可不關我的事
And this pile hasn't been a home for years.
這個家已經早就不算個家了
Which is why I'm doing what I never thought I could..
所以我要做一件以前想都不敢想的事
letting go of Grayson manor.
放棄格雷森莊園
I've been putting my affairs in order,
我的事業已經有了起色
and I am leaving it and you permanently.
我要永遠離開這里 離開你
Well... if it's a divorce you want,
好吧 如果你想離婚的話
you better brace yourself for a fight.
你最好打起精神準備迎接一場財產爭奪戰
Well, that's the beauty of what's before us.
這就是擺著我們面前的"美景"
With a worthless estate, there's nothing to fight for.
現在這不值錢的財產 根本沒什么好爭的
I'll be out by week's end.
這周末我就會搬走
She has to stay.
她得留下
Well, unfortunately, there's no way to keep victoria
很遺憾 沒什么辦法能讓維多利亞
inside the house or the marriage.
繼續住在那里 繼續她的婚姻了
Everything she cares about
她現在在乎的一切
now lies outside the Grayson Empire.
都在格雷森帝國之外
The Graysons have taken everything from me.
格雷森一家奪走了我的一切
I'm not gonna let them take away my future with you.
我不能再讓他們奪走我跟你的未來
So what do you suggest?
那你有什么建議