Smells good.
真香啊
Yeah, a mafia don I did time with
我結交過的一個黑手黨
gave me his nonna's lasagna recipe.
給了我他祖母的千層餅菜譜
Jack's coming over for, um...
杰克一會兒要來
boys' night.
男生夜話
How'd it go with Patrick?
你跟帕特里克怎么樣
It's over.
結束了
Yeah, Jack went to, uh, Conrad,
杰克去找了康拉德
and told him that Patrick tampered with his brakes.
告訴他是帕特里克動了他的剎車
He's probably being chased out of town as we speak.
我們說話這會 他可能正被追殺呢
Jack went rogue, and you didn't tell me about it?
杰克去干這種事 你居然沒告訴我
Actually, I gave him my blessing.
其實 我祝福了他
This had nothing to do with you, Emily.
這事與你無關 艾米莉
Victoria took a huge risk covering that up.
維多利亞冒著極大危險掩蓋這件事
Patrick is precious to her,
她很寶貝帕特里克
which makes him invaluable to me.
所以他對我非常有用
You had no right eliminating someone
你沒有權利踢走
who was an asset to my plan!
對我計劃有用的人
Well, buckle up for what's next.
扶穩了 我要說下一件事
I told Jack that I'm in the inner circle.
我告訴杰克我是知情者
What?!
什么
He was never supposed to know that.
他絕不應該知道
Do you realize how out of touch you sound?
你知道你有多高高在上嗎
Besides, Aiden, Jack, and I
艾登 杰克 還有我 我們三個