I'm coming off a pretty late night.
我昨晚都深夜了都還沒睡
So late, you didn't come home.
晚到你都沒回家
May I have a word?
我能和你單獨聊一聊嗎
Yeah, sure.
當然可以
Excuse me.
先失陪了
Yeah?
什么事
We have pressing matters to discuss.
我們要討論一些緊急事件
Go to the gallery, and I'll arrive shortly.
去畫廊 我隨后就到
All right?
好嗎
Okay.
好
We have the windows in the foreground here.
在前面有窗戶
Um, so...
這樣...
uh... you can see the tone...
你能看到基調
Thank you-- of the architecture,
謝謝你 建筑的基調
And the thing I wanna show you most of all...
我最想向你展示的是
Perverse as that display may be,
抱歉讓大家看到了令人惡心的一幕
we're here to discuss the sacred bond of marriage.
不過我們是來討論神圣的結合婚姻的
Call it motherly concern, but I couldn't help but notice
算是慈母般的關心吧 我不由自主地注意到
the tension between the future bride and groom.
未來的新娘和新郎之間氣氛緊張啊
So before things progress to the point of no return,
在事情發展到無法反悔之前
let me assure you, there is no shame in hitting pause
我想告訴你們 暫停一下 把事情理清楚
while you sort things out.
沒什么丟人的
Well, that won't be necessary, Victoria.
沒那必要 維多利亞