Morgan produced an all-cash buyer--
摩根介紹了一個付全款現金的賣家
a Saudi prince, no less, with an offer that I--
一位沙特王子 更何況
I just couldn't refuse.
他的報價讓人無法拒絕
Stop gloating, you spiteful beast.
少洋洋得意 你這個歹毒的混蛋
You know this home is my haven.
你知道這個家是我的避風港
Oh, well, here I thought
是嘛 我還以為
your haven was your illegitimate son
你的避風港是你的私生子
and that adorable little gallery you share.
還有你們那個可愛的小畫廊呢
At the risk of sounding like a neurotic bride,
就算被當成是神經過敏的媳婦我也要說
wasn't this house supposed to be command central for the wedding?
這間房子不應該是婚禮的主舉辦地嗎
Oh, it's okay, babe. We'll figure something else out.
沒事 親愛的 我們會找到別的地方的
Or maybe we could buy it.
不如我們出錢買下吧
It would be an honor to keep Grayson manor in the family.
我很榮幸讓格雷森莊園留在自己人手里
Magnanimous offer, but I'm afraid the deal's done.
感謝你的慷慨提議 不過恐怕交易已經完成了
How long do we have?
我們還有多少時間
Escrow closes in three weeks.
第三方過戶手續會在三周后完成
Well, the wedding's in five.
而婚禮是五周后舉行
My plan depends on them staying here,
只有他們住在這 我才能實行計劃
and I need you here, too.
我也需要你待在這
Having a man on the inside has been invaluable.
有人里應外合非常重要
What?
怎么了
Well, we share one kiss last night,
昨晚我們就接了吻
and now you're doling out compliments.
現在你又對我大加贊揚
Not here, Aiden.
這里不行 艾登