Go to the gallery, and I'll arrive shortly.
去畫廊 我隨后就到
All right?
好嗎
Okay.
好
We have the windows in the foreground here.
在前面有窗戶
Um, so...
這樣...
uh... you can see the tone...
你能看到基調
Thank you-- of the architecture,
謝謝你 建筑的基調
And the thing I wanna show you most of all...
我最想向你展示的是
Perverse as that display may be,
抱歉讓大家看到了令人惡心的一幕
we're here to discuss the sacred bond of marriage.
不過我們是來討論神圣的結合婚姻的
Call it motherly concern, but I couldn't help but notice
算是慈母般的關心吧 我不由自主地注意到
the tension between the future bride and groom.
未來的新娘和新郎之間氣氛緊張啊
So before things progress to the point of no return,
在事情發展到無法反悔之前
let me assure you, there is no shame in hitting pause
我想告訴你們 暫停一下 把事情理清楚
while you sort things out.
沒什么丟人的
Well, that won't be necessary, Victoria.
沒那必要 維多利亞
As a matter of fact,
其實
Daniel and I have decided on our honeymoon--
丹尼爾和我已經決定好蜜月旅行去哪了
a weekend cruise to Nantucket for immediate family.
周末和直系親屬一起去楠塔基特島游玩
Yeah, it's full steam ahead.
越快越好
We talked last night, and...
我們昨晚聊過了 而且
we couldn't be more on the same page.
我們意見一致
A family honeymoon.
家族蜜月
I thought it would be nice way to decompress
我覺得在婚禮的瘋狂過后
after the insanity of the wedding.
這樣能很好減壓
Won't it just? Hmm.
當然啦
The yacht leaves from here right after the reception.
招待會結束后 游艇從這里出發
Honey, you have a little something.
親愛的 你臉上沾了點東西