What? What? Let me get it.
什么 我來吧
Daniel, could you carve out some time for me today?
丹尼爾 你今天能為我留出一點時間嗎
Mm. It's gonna be tough.
很難
I'm covering for Margaux 'cause she's in L.A.
我在幫瑪爾戈上班 因為她在洛杉磯
Please? I need your business savvy.
拜托啦 我需要你的商業頭腦
I wanna do my part to boost the bottom line of the Stowaway.
我想出一份力 幫助偷渡者酒吧盈利
I didn't know you had such an entrepreneurial spirit.
我還不知道你這么有創業精神
I'll move some meetings.
我會挪動一些會議
Good morning, kitten.
早上好 寶貝
It's lovely to have you back in the litter.
你回家了真好
Lovely to be here, daddy.
我也很樂意回來 爸爸
Won't your mistress be joining us, Conrad?
你的情人怎么不和我們一起吃飯 康拉德
I'm sure we could rustle up a pop-tart.
我們肯定能搞到果醬小圓餅
She is not my mistress.
她不是我的情人
Morgan is a real estate specialist.
摩根是位房地產專家
And what will you be purchasing? A place in hell?
你是準備買什么 在地獄里買塊地嗎
Why, I'm sorry to disappoint,
很抱歉讓你失望了
but I'm actually on the other side of that transaction.
恰恰相反 我不是買方 是賣方
Grayson manor has been sold.
我已經把格雷森莊園賣了
Most of our other assets have been liquidated
我們大多數其他的資產都清算變賣
to keep us afloat, but this estate
來維持開銷 但這座房子
is still driving us into the red.
還是讓我們的財務出現赤字
Morgan produced an all-cash buyer--
摩根介紹了一個付全款現金的賣家
a Saudi prince, no less, with an offer that I--
一位沙特王子 更何況
I just couldn't refuse.
他的報價讓人無法拒絕
Stop gloating, you spiteful beast.
少洋洋得意 你這個歹毒的混蛋