It's for a good reason.
事出有因
There's no good reason.
沒有好的原因
- How did he manipulate you? - He didn't.
-他怎么控制你的 -他沒有
I manipulated him, and I did it to protect you.
是我控制了他 為了保護你
- Hey. - You know that Charlotte lied to Conrad
-喂 -你知道夏洛特騙了康拉德
and confessed to sabotaging his brakes?
承認弄壞了他的剎車嗎
That is a new low for Victoria. Jack,
維多利亞真是手段低劣 杰克
Patrick did it. If that's the case,
是帕特里克干的 如果是那樣
then what's to stop him from getting rid of her
那為什么還不要他除掉她
to keep the truth from ever coming out?
來隱瞞真相呢
I'll be watching him.
我會看著他的
I would never let anything happen
我不會讓夏洛特出事的
to Charlotte. You know that.
你知道的
I want him gone!
我想讓他走
Jack, just stay out of it.
杰克 別攪進來
The last time you didn't loop me in,
上次你把我排除在外時
I had to send my son away
我得送走我兒子
'cause I thought he might be in danger.
因為我覺得他可能身處危險之中
Hustle up! We're late!
快點 我們遲到了
You're forcing people to stumble around in the dark, Emily.
你這是強迫人們在黑暗中跌跌撞撞 艾米莉
That's how people get hurt.
人們會受傷的
You're good with a knife.
你真會用刀
Yeah, well, I've slaved away in enough restaurants.
我在很多餐館久經鍛煉過
Well, then you're invited to one
那我邀請你去的這家餐館
that'll treat you like a king.
會讓你享受國王般的待遇
The spruced up Stowaway premieres tomorrow,
裝修后的偷渡者酒吧明天正式營業
and drinks are on me.
飲料我來請
Well, thank you, charlotte. I appreciate that.
謝謝 夏洛特 我很感激
I have to see how I feel, though.
但我得看看我舒服不