You have the handwriting of a mail bomber.
你的筆跡很純熟啊
We can go back to paper menus.
我們可以用回紙質菜單
Those worked just fine for 35 years.
都用了35年了 也沒什么問題啊
Don't you want a hip and happening spot
你難道不想要一個潮流的地方
where a certain Parisian magazine editor
讓巴黎的某位雜志編輯
will feel at home?
能感覺賓至如歸嗎
I think Margaux already does.
我想瑪爾戈已經這么覺得了
You did a really great job with the remodel.
你的修改很棒
Yeah, there's just one thing missing--
只不過漏了一樣東西
A bald little man who's prone to spit-up and diaper rash.
一個禿頭矮個男 動不動就吐唾沫 得尿布疹
Yeah.
是啊
Well... I miss Carl, too,
我也想卡爾
and so does my grandma in Jersey.
還有在澤西的奶奶
When's he coming back?
他什么時候回來
After Daniel and Emily's wedding.
丹尼爾和艾米莉的婚禮結束后
It's the last distraction before the season dies down,
這是本季度結束前的最后一件分心事
and... my life starts again.
然后我的生活又會重新開始
If I had my wish,
如果如我所愿
that distraction would be over with now.
那件分心事現在就已經結束了
Anyway, I'm out.
總之 我要走了
My mother has summoned the entire family to breakfast
我媽媽召集了整個家族的人吃早餐
to discuss the impending nuptials.
順便討論即將到來的婚禮
I am so looking forward to seeing my father.
我好期待見到我爸爸
You're not serious.
你不是認真的吧
Actually, while I detest him more than ever,
其實 雖然我無比恨他
he and I have had a reconciliation of sorts.
但我倆差不多和好了