The truth is, Daniel...
事實是 丹尼爾
I grew up in a house just like this.
我在一所像是這樣的房子里長大
I remember one night a summer storm rolled in.
記得一個夏天的夜晚風暴來襲
It was so strong, it shook the walls.
大到墻都要晃動起來
I was so scared.
我嚇壞了
My father found me.
爸爸發現了我
And I remember in that moment,
我記得在那一刻
he... didn't treat me like a child.
他沒有把我當作小孩子
He explained to me what thunder really was--
他解釋給我風暴是什么
just a change in temperature and pressure.
只是溫度和氣壓的變化
He took the fear away...
驅走了我的恐懼
like he always did.
他總是這樣
He sounds like a great dad.
聽起來他是個好爸爸
He was the best.
最好的爸爸
It's hard for me
對于我來說 和別人
to share memories from my past, Daniel.
分享我過去的記憶不是容易的事 丹尼爾
It's even harder for me to trust.
去相信別人更是難上加難
You know, people...
你知道的 人們
think that because I lost my family,
認為因為我失去了家人