Nolan?
諾蘭
You're okay.
你沒事
What the hell are you doing barging in here?
你闖進來干嘛
Didn't you hear me screaming for you?
沒聽見我叫你嗎
I was doing my morning hydrotherapy.
我在做清晨水療呢
I just saw Patrick leaving. I thought you were in trouble.
我看見帕特里克走了 還以為你有麻煩
No, that... couldn't be further from the truth.
不 我一點麻煩也沒有
Last night was our first night together.
昨晚是我們共度的第一晚
That's good that it just started,
很好 你們才剛開始
'cause it has to end.
因為這得結束了
Because he tried to rid the world of Conrad Grayson?
因為他想除掉康拉德·格雷森嗎
Visions of that guy's demise dance in your head 24/7.
你的腦海里每時每刻都想著那家伙死亡的畫面
An innocent man died instead.
但一個無辜的人死去了
- Patrick is a criminal. - Yeah, not the Patrick I know.
-帕特里克是名罪犯 -我認識的他可不是
You don't know him well enough to say that.
那是你不夠了解他
Wait, wait. I'm sorry.
等等 抱歉
Are you telling me how to feel?
你這是告訴我該如何感受嗎
I am telling you to be rational.
我是讓你理智點
What do you even see in this guy?
你到底看上他什么了
Someone who wants to fit in here but doesn't.
他想融入這里 但是沒有
Em, someone like me.
艾米 他跟我一樣
We kept "Us" a secret for a reason.
我們不公開是有原因的
Patrick and I didn't wanna get caught up
帕特里克和我不想卷入
in the crossfire between you and Victoria.
你和維多利亞之間的戰爭
So what happens now?
所以接下來怎么辦
Is he your next takedown?
他是你下一個目標嗎
I haven't decided.
我還沒決定