What's wrong?
怎么了
I've learned something terrible.
我得知了一個壞消息
What is it?
什么
Aiden found out who tried to kill you.
艾登查到是誰要殺你了
Conrad, I--
康拉德 我
I don't know what to do.
我不知道該怎么辦了
Oh, my god. Who was it?
天啊 是誰
Who did this?
究竟是誰干的
Charlotte...
夏洛特
Oh, no.
不
Oh, God.
天啊
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
對不起 真的對不起
No, it can't be. You couldn't have done this.
不 不可能 絕不是你做的
I did.
是我
I went crazy when I learned the truth about Declan,
當我知道德克蘭死亡的真相時失去了理智
and I hated you for it.
我恨極了你
And that's when I found this.
就在那時我發現了這個
It was Declan's,
這是德克蘭的
And it brought back all the feelings
讓我一下子就想起了
about how you took him away from me,
你把他從我身邊奪走帶給我的痛苦
And I wanted you to suffer.
我也想讓你痛苦
And then I felt so guilty,
但是之后我又好內疚
I couldn't even look at you.
我甚至都無法直視你
That's why I've been so distant.
所以我才這么的疏遠