So you're alive and well after all.
看來你活得好好的啊
Well, I'm alive, anyway.
是還活著
- Look... about last night-- - Yeah, let's talk about it.
-昨晚的事... -是啊 我們得談談
Where I come from, we honor our word,
在我的家鄉 人們非常重視承諾
and we deal with things in person.
而且我們會親自處理事情
I will not chase a man who does not know
我不會追著一個
how to treat a woman, and you clearly do not.
不知道怎么對待女性的男人 而你顯然就不知道
Adieu, Jack.
再見 杰克
You have every right to be upset.
你當然有權生氣
But please let me just explain what happened.
但請聽我解釋
We had an intruder.
有人闖入了酒吧
Oh, my God.
天哪
Is Carl okay?
卡爾沒事吧
I had to take him away, but he's safe now.
我得帶他離開 但他現在沒事了
But...
但是
To be honest, I...
說真的 我
I was scared.
我很害怕
And I-I come attack you like this.
而我還這樣沖你發脾氣
- I'm so sorry, Jack. - No, no. You couldn't have known.
-很抱歉 杰克 -不 你也想不到
I'm... so sorry that I couldn't be there for you.
很抱歉我沒有陪著你
You're such a sweet man.
你真是個好人
I haven't been that sweet.
也沒有那么好啦
And to be honest...
說真的
You're the first person in a long time
你是這么久以來
to be able to make me smile.
第一個能逗笑我的人