I assume this is about Jack Porter.
是因為杰克·波特吧
Were my suspicions correct?
我的猜想對嗎
Was he the cause of Emily's late arrival
艾米莉出席丹尼爾的派對
to Daniel's party?
是因為他才遲到的嗎
No. She never met with him.
不是 她沒見過他
She just sat on her porch for a while.
她只是在門廊上坐了一會兒
I'd have thought I spurred her to action.
我以為是我逼她行動了呢
Well, maybe her fidelity to Daniel
也許她對丹尼爾比你想的
is stronger than you think.
要忠誠
So why the urgency for this meeting?
那為什么急著見面
Well, as you know, your husband had me investigate
你也知道 你丈夫讓我調查
the cause of the wreck.
事故的原因
Yes, to see if Jack was indeed responsible.
是的 查清杰克有沒有責任
Well, the sabotage itself was easy enough to pull off.
要想破壞的話很容易
You just puncture the line.
只要把線弄壞就行
It's so simple, anyone could do it.
太簡單了 誰都能做
Except there was no forced entry past the garage security.
只是車庫安保系統并沒有入侵記錄
Which means the access code was used.
也就是說那人用了訪問碼
Only a few people know that.
沒幾個人知道
And only one of them had the opportunity that night.
那晚只有一個人有機會下手
Why come to me? Why not go right to Conrad?
為什么來找我 而不是直接找康拉德
Because I have chosen which master to serve.
因為我已經選好了要忠于哪個主子
And I knew that she would want to handle this...
我知道她會想內部
internally. - Who was it?
解決此事 -是誰
It was one of your children.
你的一個孩子