Not now that Conrad knows somebody tried to kill him.
至少不是現在 康拉德知道有人要殺他
And how does he know that, huh?
他怎么會知道
I had to tell Conrad about the brakes,
我不得不告訴康拉德剎車片的事
Because he was about to cut me loose.
因為他打算讓我滾蛋
And you need me inside for your next part of the plan.
而你在下次計劃中也需要我
Or are you so blinded by emotion,
你太感情用事了
- you've forgotten about that, too? - And what about Jack?
-你也忘了嗎 -那杰克怎么辦
Did you lead Conrad to him, too?
你還告訴康拉德是杰克做的嗎
We're staying ahead of the investigation.
我們引導調查的走向
Don't pretend that you are acting out of anything
你完完全全就是嫉妒
other than jealousy. You willfully endangered Jack.
你有意讓杰克置于危險之中
- That is the truth, Aiden. - The truth?
-這才是真相 艾登 -真相嗎
You want the truth? Okay, well, here's the truth.
你想要知道真相嗎 這才是真相
You've just played right into Victoria's hands.
你被維多利亞耍了
Yeah, she had me follow you.
她讓我跟著你
She fed you that information,
故意告訴你那些信息
hoping that you'd run straight to Jack.
希望你直接去找杰克
Instead of standing by Daniel as you're supposed to.
而不是陪在丹尼爾身邊 你本該去陪他的
I prayed it wasn't true,
我也不希望是真的
but I had to see it with my own eyes,
但我親眼所見
and I guess now I have my answer.
現在答案出來了
Then I guess we both failed.
那我想我們倆都失敗了
Because Jack isn't going anywhere,
因為杰克哪也沒去
he's staying behind to make sure I end this like I promised.
他躲起來了 確保我如約完成了這事
Yeah, well, then he's a fool.
那他就是個傻子
He's a man of principle, which is what I thought you were.
他是個有原則的人 我以為你也是
I will get Daniel back, Aiden,
艾登 我會讓丹尼爾回到我身邊的
But you better clear Jack's name.
但你最好幫杰克洗脫罪名
For the last time, I am trusting you.
這是我最后一次信你
Don't make me regret it.
別讓我后悔