Will you excuse me?
失陪了
I'm sorry I'm late.
很抱歉我遲到了
You know what? It doesn't matter.
沒關系
- I'm just-- I've been fine. - Daniel, don't be like that.
-我...挺好的 -丹尼爾 別這樣
I'm not doing this here.
我不想在這吵
Look, I know you're upset about the fight.
吵架的事我知道你很生氣
This is not about the fight.
不關吵架的事
I've been busting my ass trying to make this magazine
為了我們的未來 我累死累活地
into something for our future.
忙著雜志的工作
Because I knew the only way we'd make it this time around
我知道這段時間只有自力更生
is if I stood on my own.
才能渡過難關
But tonight, when you didn't show up,
但今晚 你沒有出現
I realized I'm the only one fighting for us.
我意識到只有我一個人在為我們努力
- That's not true. - Really?
-不是這樣的 -是嗎
Because lately I've been feeling like
因為最近我覺得
I'm just playing a role in a story you're writing.
我只是在你寫的故事中扮演一個角色而已
Let's face it. We only set a date
面對現實吧 我們定下婚期
because we thought my father was sick.
是因為我們以為我爸病了
Now we know he's not.
現在我們知道他沒病
What are you saying?
你什么意思
Something I didn't want to admit,
我也不想承認
but I can't ignore it anymore.
但我不能繼續無視這個問題了
I can't marry you, Emily.
我不能娶你 艾米莉