Ems...
艾米
If you want to pull this off
如果你希望這事能成
and keep your promise to Jack,
繼續完成你對杰克的允諾
you're gonna have to get past that.
你就得解決這問題
Because the only way to win Daniel back,
贏回丹尼爾的唯一方法
is share a piece of yourself.
就是稍稍向他敞開心扉
That's just right, thank you.
就這樣 謝謝
Closed the buyer for the Altman in Germany.
跟德國一個拍下奧爾特曼畫作的買家成交了
For considerably more than expected.
成交價格比預期的高了不少
You're as talented a businessman as you are an artist.
你做生意跟作畫一樣有天賦
They're your leads. I'm just landing 'em.
是你牽的線 我不過是最終確定
We make a hell of a team.
合作愉快
Always so serious.
你太認真了
You should have come to Daniel's event.
你應該來丹尼爾的婚禮
Well, that's not really my scene.
這種場合不適合我
I would have enjoyed introducing you
我一定會很享受
to a pool of new people.
把你介紹給一大群人
You're trying to set me up?
你是要給我介紹對象嗎
You are. Daniel was right.
還真的 丹尼爾說得對
- You can't help yourself, can you? - I will not allow you
-你就是忍不住 是吧 -我可不能讓你
to hide behind this gallery or your canvases--
躲在這家畫廊或你的畫作后面
beautiful as they may be.
雖然它們都很美