Champagne for you.
給你的香檳
Club soda for my underage sister.
未成年你喝蘇打水
I miss Europe.
我想念歐洲
And I'm missing your fiancee, Daniel.
我想念你的未婚妻 丹尼爾
I am aware she's not here.
我知道她不在這
Well, I wonder where she can be.
那她去哪了呢
You know what? Fine.
好吧 我說
Emily and I are having problems.
艾米莉和我正在鬧矛盾
But I'm going to deal with them myself, okay?
我自己會解決的 好吧
Don't do this on his big night.
不要在他重要的日子上這樣
I simply want him to understand
我只是想他能明白
that the people who support him are right here.
支持他的人都在這
Nothing's ever simple with you.
沒這么單純吧
Aiden, call me the second you get this.
艾登 看到給我回電話
- Have you lost your mind? - Have you?
-你瘋了嗎 -那你呢
You threatened Jack? Tell him to run?
你威脅杰克 讓他逃走
- He's in the way. - Of who?
-他很礙事 -礙誰的事
Of you. Look at you--
礙你的事 看看你...
running to him at the first sign of trouble.
一有困難就找他
Do you love him?
你愛他嗎
Oh, are you seriously asking me that?
你真的要問我這個嗎
I need to know, Emily.
我必須知道 艾米莉
Because I didn't just come here to take down the Graysons.
我來這不是為了毀掉格雷森一家
I came because of you.
是為了你而來
But I will not be made a fool of.
但我不想被人愚弄
I have cost Jack enough.
我讓杰克付出的夠多了
I will not let anything happen to him again--
我不會讓再他出事的
He--he doesn't belong here, Emily.
艾米莉 他不屬于這