I got it.
我來吧
Do you want to sit down? - Ah, good idea.
要不要坐坐 -好的
Look at you. You look fantastic.
瞧瞧你 真漂亮
The party is awesome. The offices look awesome.
晚會很棒 辦公室也很棒
I'm so proud of you, Daniel.
我真的以你為傲 丹尼爾
You want to tell me what's going on with you and dad?
愿不愿意告訴我 你和爸爸是怎么了
I definitely do not.
不愿意
Besides, tonight's about you.
況且今天是你的大好日子
Let's just have a good time and forget our troubles.
我們就把麻煩拋到腦后 好好享受吧
All right. Let's get you a drink.
好吧 我給你拿點喝的
Why is the bar closed?
酒吧怎么關門了
Cause I didn't want anyone coming through this door.
因為我想讓任何人進門
What's going on? - I can't talk right now, Emily.
怎么了 -我現在不想說 艾米莉
Conrad knows about the brakes,
康拉德知道剎車的事了
and he thinks you're responsible.
他認為是你下的黑手
I don't know how it happened,
我不知道這是怎么回事
but I had to tell you right away.
但我必須來告知你
Conrad already sent someone.
康拉德已經派人來過了
He was here waiting for me when I got home.
我回家的時候 那人就在這兒等著我
So until you keep your promise,
所以在你信守諾言
and you end this,
結束這一切之前
I gotta get Carl the hell out of here.
我要帶著卡爾遠走高飛
I gotta take him somewhere safe.
我要帶他去安全的地方
And when you're done, I can go get him.
等你搞定了 我再去接他
But I'm coming back.
但我會回來的
Cause I'm not leaving any of this to chance.
因為我不能聽天由命
And that is the only option that you left me.
你逼得我現在只能如此了
- Jack, I am so sorry. - Don't waste time being sorry.
-杰克 我很抱歉 -別再道歉了
Just finish whatever it is you're gonna do.
趕緊把你的那些事了結吧