I know this smile-- it is pride.
我知道這種笑容 代表著自豪
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. It feels pretty damn good.
是啊 我很驕傲 真的很不錯
The best part is the words "Grayson" and "Global"
而且我最引以為傲的就是"格雷森國際"
aren't anywhere in sight.
這幾個字完全沒有出現
I've grown up in publishing, and you're a natural...
我出生行業世家 你則天生就是個干這行的
both the good and the bad.
這是好事 也是壞事
Ah, you're still holding a grudge
你還是對我心懷怨恨
about the move I pulled with your father?
因為我和你爸爸沆瀣一氣了
No. No, but try another one like that,
沒有 但下次你再這樣
and you will find that I, too, have claws.
你就等著看吧 我也是有利齒的
Okay.
好吧
Wow! Look who left his blue blazer in the closet.
某人今天穿得很洋氣嘛
Conrad...
康拉德
- You look dashing. - Margaux.
-真是時髦 -瑪爾戈
Well, it is a high-fashion party with a European flair.
今晚這場高級時尚派對可帶著歐洲風情呢
so I thought I'd dress the part.
所以我也得穿得應景點啊
Speaking of fashion hounds, where is your father, Pascal?
說到時尚界的大亨 你父親帕斯卡呢
Alas, he could not come.
真不幸 他來不了了
He broke his leg, and they would not let him fly.
他摔斷了腿 醫生們不讓他坐飛機
- But he sends his best. - Then I send mine in return.
-但他要我代為問候你們 -我也是
Congratulations to you both.
恭喜你們兩個
I couldn't be happier. Thank you.
我真的很高興 -謝謝
Would you like some wine, sir? Thank you.
來一杯嗎 先生 -謝謝