Oh, submersible crate and... Homing beacon.
潛水箱和歸航指向標啊
I think it was "Town & Country" Said,
我記得是《城鄉之間》里說過
"They were the must-haves for the hamptons this season".
"它們是漢普頓這個季節的必備品"
I need you to hold on to these until the wedding.
我需要你在婚禮前代為保管它們
After Daniel's launch party tonight,
今晚丹尼爾的開幕儀式過后
I plan on having him back for good.
我打算跟他重歸于好
Operation "Recommit."
"破鏡重圓"計劃啊
Well, that explains the dress shopping with Victoria.
難怪你要和維多利亞一起去買禮服呢
Yeah, your little excursion made the front page of "T.M.I."
你們的行程已經上了《TMI》的頭版了
Though, honestly, I'm stunned that Vicky agreed to go,
不過說實話 我很訝異維姬居然同意去了
Especially after you told the world she was more,
畢竟你居然向全世界宣稱了
Mm... Bargain basement than haute couture.
比起高級時裝 她更像是廉價特賣品
Well, she's obviously up to something.
她明顯有所圖
Have you figured out who's trying to off her hubby?
你弄清是誰想害她老公了嗎
Not yet, but Aiden's taken over the investigation.
還沒 不過艾登已經在調查了
Oh... Good.
是嗎 很好
'cause everything went just pithy last year
自從他去年參與進來
when he was on the case.
真是處處節外生枝
My priority is to keep the wedding on track.
我的首要任務 是讓婚禮保持在正軌上
I know things went south before...
我知道事情之前有點偏離目標了
Yeah, they didn't just go south, Ems.
艾米 事情可不只是有點偏離
They went Arctic. And you know what?
完全是背道而馳了 而且你知道嗎
Frankly, I'm kinda tired of the way that this stuff
說實話 我真有點厭倦了
is constantly screwing up our lives,
這些事一直來破壞我們的生活
Especially... stuff you want the most.
特別是我們最想要的那些東西