What are you doing in my house?
你在我家干什么
Conrad Grayson sent me.
康拉德·格雷森派我來的
Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you.
別擔心 我不是來傷害你的
What do you want?
你想怎樣
It's not what I want that matters, is it?
我想怎樣并不重要吧
It's what Grayson wants, and that is you gone.
重要的是格雷森想怎樣 他想讓你消失
I don't care what he wants.
我才不在乎他想怎樣
Well, you need to start...
那你得在乎了
Now.
就從現在開始
You know I've heard a lot about you...
我聽說過很多關于你的事
Mostly that you're a good man.
主要是說你是個好人
But the problem is you've made an enemy with a very bad one.
但問題是你在與一個很壞的人為敵
You think I don't know that...
你以為我不知道嗎
- Calm down. - After everything he's taken from me?
-冷靜點 -他奪走了我那么多東西
I assure you, I had nothing to do
我向你保證
with what happened to your family.
你家里的事跟我絕對沒關系
You want a medal? You work for him!
你還想要獎章不成 你是為他賣命的
The reason I took this assignment
我之所以接受這次任務
was to give you time.
是為了給你爭取時間
- For what? - To run.
-爭取時間干什么 -逃命
Conrad Grayson is not going to rest
沒解決掉你
until you are taken care of.
康拉德·格雷森是不會罷休的
So I'm giving you a chance.
所以我是在給你機會
And if you want any kind of future with your son,
你要是還想跟你兒子有未來的話
You leave town now. You don't come back,
現在就離開鎮上 不要再回來
and you don't contact anybody here ever again.
也不要再聯系這里的任何人