Her parents died when she was very young
她很小的時候 父母就在一場車禍中
in a car accident.
雙雙逝去了
She was the only survivor.
她是唯一的幸存者
I know, but we need more for her profile.
我知道 可我們得知道些更多的細節
Even just a picture of her family, perhaps,
就算有張她的家庭合照也好啊
Would give me something to go on.
好讓能我有個繼續下去的話題
I... I mean, I-I don't have one.
我 我還真沒有
She doesn't keep any around the house.
她家里一張都沒留
What, you've never seen her parents?
怎么 你從沒見過她父母
No.
沒有
Well, it would seem then we both have
看來 對于你這神秘的未婚妻
much to learn about your elusive fiance.
我們都還有很多不知道的事啊
Thank you.
謝謝
Did, uh, Charlotte come in with you?
夏洛特跟你一起來了嗎
No, Conrad, she didn't.
不 康拉德 她沒來
You know, not so long ago
話說 不久之前
She was worshipping at your feet.
她還完全拜倒在你腳邊
Now she wouldn't even come visit you
現在就連你住院
When you were at the hospital.
她也不肯去看你了
And I have to wonder what you did
我不禁有些疑惑 你到底做了什么
To create such a profound rift.
讓她跟你有了這么深的嫌隙
Well, Charlotte believes
夏洛特堅信
She's been made fully aware of the truth
她了解到了
about the bombing of Grayson Global,
格雷森國際爆炸案的真相
and my role in what transpired.
以及我在其中扮演的角色
Now she's convinced that I'm solely responsible
她現在深信 德克蘭·波特之死
for Declan Porter's death.
我是唯一要負全責的人
how did that happen?
怎么會這樣的