Patrick, I, uh... - You got a question for me, you can ask me.
帕特里克 -你有問題可以當面直說
Don't go behind my back.
別背著我來
I don't play games,
我可不玩這些游戲
But clearly, you do.
但很明顯 你玩
Uh, the second "Voulez" Backdrop should go here.
《想》的背景大幕放這邊
- And I want lights here, here, and over the bar. - You got it.
-這里 這里 還有吧臺要有燈光 -好
- Nothing fluorescent. - Of course.
-不要熒光燈 -好的
Listen, I don't know how things are done in France,
我說 我不知道法國人是怎么辦事的
But you do have an assistant to handle this stuff.
不過你其實可以讓助手去忙這些的
Uh, clear this wall, please.
這面墻弄干凈 謝謝
Only I know what my father likes...
只有我才知道我爸喜歡什么
And more importantly, what he does not.
更重要的是 我還知道他不喜歡什么
I thought you didn't care what your father thought.
我還以為你不在乎你爸怎么想呢
it is better for both of us if he's happy tomorrow night.
要是明晚能讓他滿意 對我倆都有好處
He will be when he sees this.
他看到這些一定會滿意的
Hot off the press.
新鮮出爐的
Well, I see this and only think
看到它 我能想到的只有
of how much more work we have to do--
我們還有多少工作要做
Like our wedding issue--
就像我們的婚禮特刊
Especially since I don't know what to write.
尤其是我現在根本不知道要寫什么
I mean, I have plenty on you and your family.
我倒是有很多關于你和你家人的素材
But Emily? Not so much.
可是對艾米莉我就知之甚少了
Well, she's had a tough life.
她從小到大過得很不容易
You wouldn't know it by looking at her.
表面上可完全看不出來