Hey, boss.
你好啊 老板
Well, I haven't been your boss since you quit
自從你上個世紀辭職以后
sometime last century.
我就不再是你的老板了
Unless, of course, you weren't talking to me,
除非 你不是在和我說話
in which case, you should be aware
不過你該知道 我的地盤里
that he is not here.
可沒有你的上頭這位
No, I'm here to see you, Conrad.
不 我是來看你的 康拉德
And I think you may need me.
我覺得你可能需要我的幫助
Oh, please, do spare me the pious priest act.
拜托 別對我來什么虔誠的神父這套
The paul I knew could sell ice to an Eskimo
我認識的保羅
and not be afraid to get his hands filthy in the doing of it.
可是有能耐不擇手段地把冰塊推銷給愛斯基摩人
I'm the same guy.
我還是那個我
Just selling something of higher value.
只是推銷的東西更高尚了
Selling?
推銷
Oh, god, of course, that's why you're here.
老天 當然了 你就是為此而來的
Look, I think you have been
我以為你的封口費
more than adequately compensated for your silence.
已經夠多了
You don't need to remind me
你不需要提醒我
of something that still torments me.
至今還在折磨我的事實
Well, I could have tried to tell you
我告訴過你
that collar wasn't gonna do you any good.
皈依上帝不會帶給你什么好處
And I'm glad I didn't listen.
我很慶幸沒聽你的話
Well...
好吧
Hey, whatever you need to sleep at night,
不知道你每天是怎么能安心睡覺的
but, you know, don't forget that unlike your flock,
但你別忘了 我跟你的教徒不同
I know firsthand that that soul of yours
我深知你的靈魂
is... far from unblemished.
遠非潔白無瑕