日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特與魔法石 > 正文

賞析(289)

編輯:Villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

"So what happened to you two?" said Harry.

“后來你們倆的情況怎么樣?”哈利說。
"Well, I got back all right," said Hermione. "
“噢,我很順利地返回去了。”
I brought Ron round - that took a while —
赫敏說道,“我把羅恩喚醒——很是花了一些時間呢——
and we were dashing up to the owlery to contact Dumbledore when we met him in the entrance hall —
然后我們飛快地沖向貓頭鷹的棚屋,想同鄧布利多取得聯系,不料卻在門廳里碰上了他。
he already knew — he just said, 'Harry's gone after him, hasn't he?'
他已經知道了——他只說了一句:‘哈利去盯住他了,是嗎?’
and hurtled off to the third floor."
然后就趕緊朝四樓奔去。”
"D'you think he meant you to do it?" said Ron. "
“你說,鄧布利多是不是有意要你這么做的?”羅恩說,“
Sending you your father's cloak and everything?"
把你父親的隱形衣送給你,引導你去做那件事?”
"Well, " Hermione exploded, "if he did —
“哎呀,”赫敏忍不住說道,“如果他真是這樣——
I mean to say that's terrible — you could have been killed."
我的意思是——那就太可怕了——你很可能被殺死的。”

哈利波特與魔法石

"No, it isn't," said Harry thoughtfully. "

“不,不是這樣,”哈利若有所思地說,“
He's a funny man, Dumbledore.
鄧布利多是個很有意思的人。
I think he sort of wanted to give me a chance.
我認為他大概想給我一個機會。
I think he knows more or less everything that goes on here, you know.
他似乎對這里發生的事情多多少少都知道一些。
I reckon he had a pretty good idea we were going to try,
我覺得他十分清楚我們打算做什么,
and instead of stopping us, he just taught us enough to help.
他沒有阻止我們,反而暗暗地教給我們許多有用的東西。
I don't think it was an accident he let me find out how the mirror worked.
我認為,他讓我懂得魔鏡的功能絕不是偶然的。
It's almost like he thought I had the right to face Voldemort if I could...."
他好像認為如果可能的話,我有權面對伏地魔……”
"Yeah, Dumbledore's off his rocker, all right," said Ron proudly. "
“是啊,這就是鄧布利多不同凡響的地方。”
Listen, you've got to be up for the end-of-year feast tomorrow.
羅恩驕傲地說,“聽著,你明天一定要來參加年終宴會。
The points are all in and Slytherin won,of course —
分數都算出來了,當然了,斯萊特林得了第一名——
you missed the last Quidditch match,
你錯過了最后一場魁地奇比賽,
we were steamrollered by Ravenclaw without you — but the food'll be good."
沒有你,我們被拉文克勞隊打得落花流水——不過宴會上的東西還是挺好吃的。”
At that moment, Madam Pomfrey bustled over.
就在這時,龐弗雷夫人闖了進來。
"You've had nearly fifteen minutes, now OUT" she said firmly.
“你們已經待了將近十五分鐘了,快給我出去。”她堅決地說。
?
    閱讀本文的人還閱讀了:
  • 賞析(287) 2016-06-29
  • 賞析(288) 2016-06-30
  • 賞析(290) 2016-07-02
  • 賞析(291) 2016-07-03
  • 賞析(292) 2016-07-04
  • 上一篇:賞析(288)
    下一篇:賞析(290)
    發布評論我來說2句

      最新文章

      可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

      添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
      添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 供货合同| 降糖操30分钟降血糖视频| 电影《塔蒂亚娜1》演员表| 性视频播放| 李莉莉| 贵州私人导游| 崔维斯·费米尔| 我的1919 电影| 国产伦理女村支书| 少年团时代成员| 暗夜幕后在线观看完整版| 微信图像男| 枕边有张脸2| cctv5+体育赛事直播时间| n开头的字| 中国天黑最晚的地方| 动物园作文| 境界bleach千年血战| 海洋之歌免费观看完整中文版| 风之谷钢琴谱| 陈建斌电影| 秀人网陆萱萱| 白上关花电影在线观看免费| 被打屁股的作文 | 天堂av| 许嵩是哪里人| 伍华| 外出韩版| 大团圆李静张娴| 正发生电影| 电影《忌讳》完整版 | 湿身美女| 3s游戏交易平台| 机智的上半场 电视剧 | 小学道德与法治课程标准2023版| 在线观看www视频| 金旭| 北京卫视节目单全天| 少女模特电影| 减肥喝什么榨汁减肥快| 翟小兴演过的电视剧大全|