Daniel.
丹尼爾
I thought you went home.
我以為你回家了
I thought you did, too.
我也以為你回家了
What are you still doing here?
你怎么還在這里
Final details on the Dubai teleconference in the morning.
確定一下明早迪拜電話會議的一些細節問題
You?
你呢
Same.
我也是
Uh, my laptop froze.
我的筆記本當機了
I was just... using my Dad's computer
我就...用我爸爸的電腦
to print these out for the call.
把這些打印出來開會時用
All right, enough.
好了 夠了
Can we just be honest with each other?
我們能不能對彼此坦誠一點
Haven't we always been?
我們一直以來不是如此嗎
I'm worried.
我擔心
Ever since you shared your suspicions about the ransom,
自從你跟我說起對贖金一事的懷疑之后
I keep thinking, if Conrad were engaged in some impropriety,
我就在想 如果康拉德與不正當行為有關
couldn't we all be implicated?
會不會把我們都牽扯進去
Not if get to the bottom of it first.
除非先弄清楚事情的真相
And whatever he's done, I promise,
而且我保證 不論他做過什么
he's gonna be taking sole responsibility for it.
都將由他自己負全責
And you would do that, turn on your own father?
舉報自己的父親 你做得出來嗎
What, you think he wouldn't do the same to me or Charlotte
你覺得他不會這樣對我 或夏洛特
or you?
還有你么