Perhaps a similar fate awaits you.
說不定這也是你未來的命運
Did you... ...meet her?
你有沒有 見過她
No, and if you think I'm going to fall prey
沒有 要是你以為我會屈從于
to your emotional extortion, you are sorely mistaken.
這種情感勒索 那就大錯特錯了
Tell me everything you know about my mother,
告訴我有關于我母親的一切
and I will give you this journal.
我就把這本日記給你
All I can tell you
我只能告訴你
is that your mother
你的母親
was the source of all of David's pain.
才是造成大衛所有苦難的根源
Now...
現在
if you don't care to share his writings,
要是你現在不愿分享他寫的東西
that's your prerogative.
那是你的權利
But you're family now.
不過你現在是我的家人
and it's my hope
而我希望
That one day you will share them,
有一天你和我分享這日記
if not out of respect for me, out of love for your father.
如非出于對我尊重 也會是出于父親對你的愛
Mom.
媽
Amanda. What's going on?
阿曼達 怎么了
We were just discussing Amanda's baby shower.
我們正在討論阿曼達的寶寶洗禮的事情
What baby shower?
什么寶寶洗禮
Well, the one that we're throwing for her tomorrow.
就是我們明天要為她辦的那一場
It's impromptu, I know,
我知道是有些突然
But I thought it would be a fun way
但我覺得這樣慶祝你就要
for you to celebrate being an aunt.
當上阿姨 倒是很有意思
Say yes.And I would love to welcome...
答應她 而且我也很歡迎...
We need another pass at her.
我們要進一步取得她的信任
Amanda into my public circle.
阿曼達進入我的社交圈子
Yes.
好的
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
我覺得自己是世界上最幸運的女孩