He comes by last night, says he's gonna go to the cops
他昨晚來找過我 說如果我不還他東西
if I don't get him his stuff back.
他就會報警
So what'd you do with it?
所以你說怎么辦
You left your I.D.?
你把身份證落下了
You think this is funny.
你覺得這事有意思嗎
I covered your ass. You understand?
我沒有暴露你 明白嗎
You gotta help me. Look, I can't.
你得幫我 我幫不了你
The guy who sells the stuff that we stole,
只要問一問 那個幫我們銷贓的家伙
he'd break our legs just for asking.
就會把我們的腿打折
There's nothing I can do.
我什么也做不了
New friend?
新朋友
No.
不是
What's all this?
這些錢是什么意思
I got a problem, Jack.
我遇上麻煩了 杰克
I want you to know
我希望你明白
that whatever issues you and I may have had,
不論從前你我之間有過什么過節
I loved your father very much.
我都是非常愛你父親的
You and I both know there's more to that story.
你我都清楚那段故事另有隱情
You may have had my father fooled,
你或許愚弄得了我的父親
but you don't fool me.
但你騙不了我
Don't piss her off.
別惹惱了她
Not yet.
暫時別