Amanda, I made up the guest room for you.
阿曼達 給你準備好客房了
You can stay as long as you want.
想住多久就住多久
What were you thinking
你到底怎么想的
by forcing that witch to publicly embrace me?
讓那女魔頭當眾抱我
Or--or is this just your way
還 還是說這是你
of getting jack to dump me once and for all?
為了讓杰克徹底甩了我而耍的手段
No. Then what?
不是的 那是什么
They killed your father. I get it.
他們害死了你的父親 我懂
But your obsession with making everyone pay
但你執著于報復所有人
is ruining lives,
卻讓無辜的人陷入水深火熱
namely my baby's.
即 我的孩子
My mother's still alive.
我母親還活著
What?
什么
I-I thought she died when you were a kid.
我以為她在你小時候就過世了
So did I.
我也曾這么認為
But for...
但是因為
some reason, my father lied to me.
某些原因 我爸騙了我
Victoria's the only person left
現在只有維多利亞一人
who could possibly tell me where she is.
能告訴我她在哪兒了
Oh, my god.
天吶
I needed you to put my father's journals on her radar.
我需要你來讓她注意到我父親的日記
Hopefully...
希望
what I wrote in them will be enough to get her to crack.
我在里面寫的內容足以讓她露出破綻