You have one unheard message.
你有一條未讀信息
To listen to your messages, press 1.
聽信息 請按1
Gordon, it's me. Where are you?
戈登 是我 你在哪里
Um, some guy claiming to be a Detective Lasky
有個自稱是拉斯基警探的人
came by with a-a sketch, asking questions.
帶著一幅畫像 四處打探
I-I know what I'm supposed to do,
我知道該怎么做
and if I don't hear from you by tomorrow,
如果明天還沒有收到你的回復
I'll-- I'll start shutting everything down
我 我會關掉一切
and go dark like we promised.
像之前說好的那樣藏起來
Only I'm hoping I won't have to,
只是希望我不用那么做
that somehow you're still okay.
不管怎樣 希望你沒事
God, Gordon, please be okay.
天哪 戈登 你一定要沒事啊
I love you.
我愛你
A seductive new apisode of 666 Park Avenue is next.
即將播出充滿誘惑的新一集《鬼樓契約》
My mother's still alive.
我媽媽還活著
Victoria is the only person left who
維多利亞是這世上唯一一個
could possibly tell me where she is.
知道她在哪兒的人
This woman has the power to destroy
這女人有能力毀掉
everything you can mean to do.
你所有企圖
Your obsession with making everyone pain is ruining lives.
你的報復會毀了很多人