A voice calling to us from places
它是應當遠離之地
that are better left unexplored.
傳來的呼喚
An echo of memories that will never die
是無論我們怎樣想擺脫
no matter how hard we try to kill them.
都縈繞不滅的記憶回響
So...
所以
reconsidered my apology?
考慮接受我的道歉了
You found my mother.
你找到我媽媽了
Received at 1:21 a.m.
于凌晨1:21收到
It's me. Where are you?
是我 你在哪里
Um, some guy claiming to be a detective Lasky
有個自稱是拉斯基警探的人
came by with a sketch, asking questions.
帶著一幅畫像 四處打探
I know what I'm supposed to do.
我知道該怎么做
What, that's your mother's voice?
這是你媽媽的聲音嗎
And I checked.
我查過了
Detective Lasky doesn't exist.
沒拉斯基警探這號人
Where did you go yesterday, Aiden?
你昨天去哪里了 艾登
How did you find the flight recorder?
你怎么找到那個黑匣子的
I lifted a key off your would-be killer's body
在你把我打暈前
before you knocked me out.
從你的謀殺未遂者身上搜出來的
Look, if the woman on that message really is your mother
如果那條語音信息里真是你母親
and she's as deeply involved
且她的確如所見那樣和殺了你爸的男人
with the man who killed your father as it appears,
有如此密切的關系
the Initiative are gonna be all over her.
聯盟一定會四處搜尋她