This detective Lasky is probably one of them.
這個拉斯基警探很可能是他們的人
All the more reason I need to find her.
這下我更要找到她了
And tell her what?
然后和她說什么
Have you thought how she might react
你想過她知道戈登死了后
when she finds out that Gordon's dead?
會有什么反應嗎
I didn't kill him.
又不是我殺的
And if she asks me,
如果她真的問我
I'll have no problem telling her who did.
我不介意告訴她是誰干的
Right, will that be before or after you tell her
那這是在你告訴她你真實身份
who you really are?
之前還是之后呢
Or maybe she'll save you the trouble by recognizing you.
也許她直接認出你了 還省事了
Think, Emily.
仔細想想 艾米莉
This woman has the power to destroy
這女人有能力把你的復仇大計
everything you came here to do.
全部摧毀
We don't know what her motives are.
我們還不知道她的動機
The white-haired man had nearly 20 years
白發男有將近20年時間
to brainwash her into believing anything he wanted.
給她洗腦 灌輸他的任何理論
That--that is exactly the point I've been trying to make.
這正是我一直想讓你明白
Before you track her down,
在你追蹤到她之前
you better be prepared for what you might find.
你最好對可能的結果做好心理準備
Em--
艾米
This is a terrible idea.
這想法愚蠢至極
Bringing the Initiative back into our lives
再次和聯盟扯上關系
is a recipe for disaster.
無異于一場災難
Well, perhaps you should've thought of that
當你和他們麾下的殺人魔
before you made then broke a deal
達成協議后又毀約的時候
with one of their deadliest assassins.
就該想到這點的
And it's not an invitation, in any case.
不管怎樣 這不是個客氣的邀請
It's a summons.
這是一次召集
Oh, and it has to be you?
非得是你嗎
Is that worry I detect in your voice?
聽你的語氣是在擔心嗎
Yes, it is.
是的
Worry that you will screw things up
我擔心你會把事情搞砸
like everything else you lay your reptilian hands on.
就像你每次染指其他事情一樣