第47周 問詢
熒屏情景:
星期三 去旅游景點 片段選自《老爸老媽浪漫史》第3季第2集 How I Met Your Mother S03E02 07:07--08:07
Nobel: Uh, hey, uh, howdy, ladies. Hate to bother you. We seem to be a little bit lost. Would you happen to know which street the Statue of Liberty's on.
諾貝爾:嘿!你們好,女士們!不好意思打擾你們了,我們有點迷路了,你知道自由女神像在哪嗎?
Lindsay: Actually, it's on its own island.
琳賽:實際上它在它自己的島上。
Nobel: Oh! Oh, it's right...Ah. Thank you very...Uh, my name is, uh, Ignatius Peabody Nobel from East Westerton, Missouri. And this is my friend, Ted.
諾貝爾:哦!哦,對哦,非常感……我叫伊格內修斯·皮博迪·諾貝爾,從密蘇里州的東韋斯特頓來的,這是我的朋友,泰德。
Colleen: Hi, um, I'm Colleen.
考琳:嗨!你好,我叫考琳。
Lindsay: Hi, Colleen. This is Lindsay.
琳賽:嗨!考琳,我是琳賽。
Nobel: Hi, Lindsay. So, hey, you-you-you ladies, been awful nice to us. What do you say...
諾貝爾:嗨!琳賽,你們實在對我們太好了,你說如果……
Ted: Ah, never mind.
泰德:啊,沒關系。
Colleen: No...No, what is it?
考琳:不,不,說吧,什么事?
Ted: Well...it's just we're leaving Sunday morning. It sure would be nice to have some real New Yorkers show us around. Yeah.
泰德:是這樣,我們星期天早上就走。如果有個真正的紐約人能帶我們逛逛就好了。是啊。
Lindsay: Well, we're busy tonight, but...maybe tomorrow afternoon? After lunch?
琳賽:我們今晚沒空,但是明天下午怎么樣?午飯以后?
Nobel: Well, hotdog! Should we...you want to just meet here in front of Mac...MacLaren's Pub?
諾貝爾:太棒了,要不我們就在這個麥克……麥克拉倫酒吧門口見面吧?
Colleen: It's kind of a lame bar, but sure.
考琳:這地方挺無聊的。不過,好吧,就這兒。
Ted: Really? It doesn't seem that lame to me.
泰德:是嗎?我看著還不錯啊。
Lindsay: It's pretty lame.
琳賽:很無聊的。
Ted: I think it's cool.
泰德:我覺得很不錯啊。
Colleen: We'll see you tomorrow. All right.
考琳:好了,那明天見。
Ted: I'm just saying it seems like a kind of bar a lot of cool people would hang out at.
泰德:我只是說,看上去好多俊男美女光顧這兒呢。