重點講解:
1. happen to do
碰巧;湊巧;
eg. If you happen to be passing by, be sure to step in and have a chat.
如果你正好路過的話,請一定進來聊聊。
eg. I happen to have the official statistics with me.
我碰巧身邊有官方的統計數字。
2. never mind
沒關系;不要緊;沒什么;
eg. I think it's going to cause chaos personally but never mind.
我個人認為它會引起混亂,但是沒關系。
eg. Never mind, we can doss down in the car.
不要緊,我們可以睡在汽車里。
3. show sb. around
領…參觀;帶…巡視;
eg. Would you show me around?
可以帶我參觀一下嗎?
eg. Spear showed him around the flat.
斯皮爾帶他參觀了公寓。
4. in front of
在…前面;靠近…前部;
eg. He stepped in front of her, barring her way.
他走到她前面,擋住了她的去路。
eg. The car pulled in and double-parked in front of the town hall.
車在市政大廳前靠邊并排停下了。
5. hang out
閑逛,逗留;
eg. I'm just going to the mall to hang out with some friends.
我只是要去購物中心和一些朋友閑晃而已。
eg. All of the hip and trendy people often hang out here.
所有時尚名流通常都在這里聚會。
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 影視學習 > 熒屏中的情景口語 > 正文

加載中..

- 閱讀本文的人還閱讀了: