You bastard!
你個混蛋
What the hell?
怎么了
What's wrong with you, you crazy bitch? Get off him!
你這瘋婆子發什么神經 放開他
Screw you, you son of a bitch!
滾你的 混蛋
Stop it! You're gonna kill him!
停手 你會殺了他的
Let go of me!
放開我
Freak!
瘋子
Come on, man. Take it easy. I'm just a girl.
伙計 放松點 我可只是個女孩
I will give you $10,000 for a cigarette.
我給你一萬美元 買你一根香煙
You know, you really shouldn't smoke, Amanda.
你知道你不應該吸煙的 阿曼達
It's bad for the skin.
對皮膚不好
You.
是你
What the hell do you want?
你想要什么
Some moo goo gai pan and maybe some wontons.
一份蘑菇雞片 一些餛飩
Care to join?
想一起吃嗎
No.
不想
Well, I really hate to eat alone, so, uh...
我很討厭一個人吃飯 所以
Why don't you hop in?
來 上車吧
You should really drink some tea.
你真應該喝點茶
It'll help with that hangover.
對緩解宿醉很有幫助
I don't like to think that far ahead.
我可不想考慮那么遙遠的事情
Oh, well, that explains why, uh, you didn't consider
這就能解釋你在酒吧廁所里
that the guy you just toilet capped at the club
打那個男人
could press charges.
卻沒考慮這可能會讓你陷入訴訟
Well, let him. I can afford it.
隨他去 我玩得起
I promised your dad that I would look after you.
我向你父親承諾過要好好照看你的
You don't even know me.
你都不了解我