Emily.
艾米麗
You okay?
你還好嗎
I could use a drink.
我想喝杯酒
Anything in particular?
要點什么嗎
Dealer's choice.
老板說了算
I'll go get the good stuff from the back.
那我去后面拿好酒出來
Rough day at the office?
今天不太順嗎
He's one of them, Nolan.
他變成一丘之貉了 諾蘭
Conrad confessed everything to Daniel before the interview.
康拉德在采訪前 向丹尼爾坦白了一切
"Everything" everything?
所有的一切嗎
Daniel could've come clean.
丹尼爾本可以講出所有實情
He could've...
他本可以...
ended the whole thing.
結束一切的是是非非
But instead...
但相反...
He doubled down on Grayson.
他和格雷森同流合污了
So what are you gonna do now?
那現在你準備怎么辦
I'm gonna marry him.
我準備嫁給他
I'm gonna track down the man who killed my father.
查出殺害我父親的兇手
And what are you gonna do when you find him?
找到他以后 你準備怎么辦
I'm gonna kill him.
殺了他