Nolan, Nolan, wait.
諾蘭 等等
No, stop.
別說了
Jack, I want to do this.
杰克 我想這么做
Once upon a time ago,
很久以前
I was lucky enough to...
我非常幸運
have someone take care of me when I needed it.
能在我最需要的時候獲得他人的幫助
Look, I appreciate that,
我非常感激
but we should be taking this opportunity
但我們應該借此機會
to get away from the Graysons.
擺脫格雷森一家
Exactly.
沒錯
You said you didn't want Declan
你說自己不愿讓德克蘭
to go to Collins prep on the Graysons' dime.
花格雷森家的錢去讀柯林斯預科學校
So now he won't be.
現在他不用了
He still deserves an overpriced education
但他理應像其他人那樣
like everyone else, no?
得到奢侈的高質量教育 不是嗎
Barry, my man...
巴里 我的老伙計...
I need you to cut a check
我需要你給柯林斯預科學校
to Collins prep.
開張支票
Every time I come back here,
每當我回到這里
my memories always rush back
頃刻涌出的回憶
to the moment I heard he died.
將我帶回聽見他死訊的那一刻
And the first regret I had...
我最后悔的事便是...
is how I held you from him.
我沒讓他見過你
He would never get a chance to know you or you him.
他永遠都沒有機會 讓你們彼此了解
You can despise me all you want, Charlotte,
夏洛特 隨便你怎么想我
but your father...
但你的父親
he was a good man.
他是個好人