Speaking of which...
說起這個...
The S.E.C. has issued an order of investigation
證交會已經下令
of your family's company, Grayson Global,
調查你的家族企業
a company you stand to inherit.
你未來將繼承的格雷森國際
Would you like to comment
你對這些
on the allegations of corruption and fraud?
貪污詐騙的指控作何看法
My father is the victim of a witch hunt.
我的父親是這起莫須有調查的受害者
The S.E.C. has been harassing my family's company for months
證交會幾個月來一直在騷擾我們的公司
and is now attempting to trade
現在竟試圖利用
on the mistrust the public has of me
公眾對我的懷疑
to build a baseless case against it.
而對公司提出毫無根據的指控
In my case, the truth came out.
我那案子 真相最終大白
The same will be true for my father...
我父親這次也會如此
who I stand behind as a son
我將以兒子的身份支持他
and beside as a partner in business
以工作伙伴的身份協助他
as I prepare for my role at Grayson Global.
為以后領導格雷森國際做好準備
I hardly know what to say.
我不知道該說什么
Thank you.
謝謝