Sweetheart, get your coat.
親愛的 穿好你的大衣
Why? Where are you taking me?
怎么了 你要帶我去哪里
You're not leaving without saying good-bye.
離開之前都不說聲再見嗎
Good-bye, Mr. Grayson.
再見 格雷森先生
Well, don't forget this...
那別忘了這個
the key to your new Lexus GS.
你雷克薩斯車的鑰匙
Excuse me?
你說什么
You can either drive this out of the Hamptons forever
你可以開著它永遠地離開漢普頓
or you can drive it to your new parking space at Grayson Global.
也可以把它停在格雷森國際里你的新車位上
I can't speak for Brooks,
我不能代表布魯克斯
but I for one admire someone who doesn't mind
但我個人敬佩那些
getting her hands dirty.
不惜臟了自己手的人
As long as you understand that from this point forward,
只要你明白從現在起
our hands will be intertwined.
我們可就是一條船上的人了
And what about Victoria?
那維多利亞怎么辦
What both you and Victoria have yet to grasp
維多利亞和你一樣還沒明白
is just how little she matters...
她對任何人來說
to anyone.
都不重要
so no more Collins prep.
不能再去上柯林斯預科學校了
No, she told her dad to pull my tuition.
是的 她讓她爸撤走了我的學費
There's nothing I can do.
我什么都不能做
There is something I can do.
我倒是可以做點什么