Hey, hold the tonic.
你好 不愛湯力水的美女
Thought you were just passing through.
還以為你是過路客呢
Thought I'd stay a little longer than expected.
也許我會比預期多待段時間
How are the burgers here?
這里的漢堡味道如何
Can't say. I don't eat meat.
不知道 我不吃肉
People who do say they're the best in Montauk.
人們都說這是蒙托克最美味的漢堡
Hey, boss, um...
老板...
You think I can get tomorrow night off?
明天晚上我能請假嗎
I lined up a gig with a catering service
我得到一份在格雷森家的跨年晚宴
for the Graysons' New Year's thing.
做餐飲服務的活
I need you here.
我要你留在這里
Well, I figured that with the way
我覺得是你
that business has been going, you...
經營酒吧的方式有些問題
were gonna start cutting shifts.
你取消了換班制度
You want the catering job, take it.
要是你想做餐飲服務 那就去吧
But just don't come back here.
但別想著還能回來干活
Turned you down?
他拒絕你了嗎
I'm gonna go broke if I keep working at this place,
如果我一直在這里工作會崩潰的
and we need cash if we're going to Europe this summer.
如果我們想今年夏天去歐洲 就需要錢
I'm sorry, Ky.
我很抱歉 凱兒
It's not like this is some small setback.
這并不是什么小逆境
Dad had to sell the house.
我爸快要把房子賣了
I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at Montauk.
我沒生他的氣 而是厭倦了蒙托克
I feel like I'm gonna be stuck here my whole life.
我感覺自己的一生都會被困在這里
There are worse places.
世上還有比這更糟的地方