Sorry.
抱歉
Drama.
讓你見笑了
You know, I could use some extra cash, too.
我也需要賺些外快
Think I could fill in for you at that New Year's party?
我能替你去那個跨年晚宴嗎
Kick you back 25% if you can hook it up.
事成后 我的酬勞分你四分之一
Sure, if you really want to work on New Year's Eve.
可以 如果你不介意在除夕夜干活
What's your name?
你叫什么
Mandy.
曼蒂
Sammy.
山姆
You got so big.
都長這么大了
Your dad always said you had a soft spot for animals.
你父親總說你對小動物沒有抵抗力
What, are you following me now?
怎么 你現在改跟蹤狂了嗎
In this weather, more like tracking.
這種天氣下 倒不如說是尋跡而來
Don't you have any friends or family of your own
你就沒有朋友或是家人
to harass over the holidays?
可以共度節日嗎
Sammy.
山姆
Come on. Get in here.
過來 快進來
Hey, listen, if you guys aren't doing anything
各位 如果你們明天除夕
tomorrow for New Year's,
沒什么計劃的話
we got 2-for-1 shots here till midnight.
本店的酒在午夜前買二送一
Tell your friends.
幫我宣傳一下
What do you think?
你覺得如何
I made plans.
我另有安排了
Let me guess.
讓我猜猜
Volunteering in a homeless shelter.
去收容所做志愿者
Finding out who my father was.
去查出我父親的真相