Looking good.
氣色不錯
I missed you last night.
昨晚我好想你
I'm sorry. I...
對不起
I didn't realize how tired I still was
我回到家后
until I got over here.
才感覺到自己有多累
Thanks for being so understanding.
謝謝你如此善解人意
Have you thought any more about how you want to handle
想好怎么應對
the interview?
這個訪談了嗎
It's all I can think about.
滿腦子都在想
Daniel, I know it's a lot.
丹尼爾 我明白
You talk so much about wanting to be your own man--
你常說 你想做自己
What if the man I am is no better than my D.N.A.?
要是我向往的自己不如我體內的遺傳呢
Setting the record straight will help you break free from that.
如實陳述真相將幫你從中解脫
If you truly don't want to follow
如果你真的不想
in your parents' footsteps,
追隨父母的腳步
then don't.
那就忠于自己的心
I'll try not to take offense at that remark.
剛才那話我當沒聽見
A word with my son, please.
我想跟兒子單獨談談
I'll see you out there, okay?
我在外面等你
How I long for the days before Emily Thorne
現在我真是懷念
and her self-righteous indignation
艾米莉和她自以為是的憤慨
became part of our daily lives.
未闖入我們生活之前的日子