Lee Moran.
李·莫倫
Yeah.
沒錯
The confession he wrote wasn't real, was it?
他的認罪書不是真的 對嗎
No.
不是真的
Tell me you didn't have him killed.
告訴我 他不是你殺的
No, the kid was in too deep.
他知道的太多了
Dad, come on. If he'd started talking,
爸 如果他把我們供出來
he would've destroyed us all. Oh, come on.
我們都完蛋了 我的天啊
I couldn't let that happen.
我不能坐以待斃
I do what I need to do to protect the family.
我只是保護我的家庭
I always have.
一如既往
What did you do?
你還做過什么
Before I tell you, I need you to promise one thing...
在我告訴你之前 你得向我保證一件事
That when they finally come to get me,
如果最后我不幸獲罪
that you will do whatever you can to rebuild the company
你要不惜一切重建公司
and take care of your little sister.
并且照顧好你妹妹
I promise.
我答應你
Would you close the doors?
你能去把門關上嗎