You're still wearing it.
你還戴著它呢
Of course I am.
當然
Why, are you having second thoughts?
怎么 你反悔了
I thought you might be.
我以為你會反悔
So much has changed.
時過境遷了
Not to me.
我不覺得
What if those protesters were right?
如果那些抗議的人是對的呢
What if I didn't deserve that reprieve?
如果我不該被釋放呢
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
What if Lee Moran
如果李·莫倫
had nothing to do with Tyler's death?
根本與泰勒的死無關呢
I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思
Why would a career criminal who's bold enough
一個膽大包天的職業罪犯
to extort my parents and set me up for murder
又是勒索我父母 又是栽贓陷害我
suddenly have a crisis of conscience?
怎么會突然良心發現呢
I don't know. Maybe he finally realized he was in over his head.
誰知道呢 或許幡然悔悟了吧
Maybe.
或許吧
I decided to do that interview tomorrow.
我決定接受明天那個訪談
You did?
是嗎
I'm so proud of you.
我真為你驕傲
My parents raised me to be a Grayson,
父母把我當做格雷森家的頂梁柱來培養
to put my name before everything,
希望我有能力掌控一切
including the truth.
包括真相