What the hell are you doing here?
你來這有何貴干
I wanted to give you this.
我是來把這個還給你
My phone?
我的手機
How did you get this?
你從哪弄來的
I took it out of Tyler's jacket the night he was murdered.
泰勒被殺那晚 我從他身上拿走的
What?
什么
I'm the one who dragged his body up the beach.
是我在沙灘上 拖行了他的尸體
Are you also the one who hit me?
也是你打暈了我嗎
No.
不是
And I didn't see what happened.
我沒看到案發過程
I heard gunshots and I went to the water,
但我聽到了槍聲 趕到海邊
and Tyler was lying there.
泰勒已經倒在那里了
I thought it was you,
我以為那是你
and then I heard Charlotte and Declan,
然后我聽到夏洛特和德克蘭的聲音
and I... I panicked.
我慌了神
Well, so much for your stand-up image,
既然你了解這些情況
you were just gonna let 'em fry me?
還眼睜睜地看我被人冤枉
I told you,
我跟你說了
I don't know who killed Tyler.
我不知道是誰殺了泰勒
But I do know one thing for certain--
但有一件事我很確定
The bloody hoodie they found in Lee Moran's car
在李·莫倫車里發現的那件帶血帽衫
didn't belong to Lee Moran.
并不是他的
It belonged to me.
而是我的
I think your parents
我認為你父母
hired him to break in and steal it from me.
指使他潛入我家偷了那件帽衫
And then what, convinced him to confess to the crime
然后說服他承認罪行
and hang himself?
自我了斷嗎