Did you honestly think you could make your comeback
你真的覺得這樣背叛我之后
by betraying me?
還能東山再起嗎
Victoria, dear,
維多利亞 親愛的
all I did was report the truth.
我只是報道事實而已
Once upon a time, that was the only thing I cared about.
曾幾何時 那是我唯一關心的事情
Old habits, as they say.
俗話說 舊習難改
How callous can you be?
你怎么能這么冷酷無情
You were supposed to help my son.
你本應幫助我的兒子
Please, I saw right through you.
拜托 我已經看透你了
Trying to frame an innocent man for the crimes of a Grayson?
為了讓格雷森家族逃脫罪責而陷害無辜
My, my, history loves to repeat itself.
老天啊 歷史總是重蹈覆轍
I, however, do not.
但我不會一錯再錯
I'm through spreading your lies.
我不會再幫你散布謊言了
You will do exactly as I tell you to do.
你必須按我說的做
You will print a full retraction
你必須發表聲明 撤回報道
or I swear to god, Mason, I--
否則我對天發誓 梅森
You'll what,
你會怎樣
not invite me to the parties you've stopped throwing,
不讓我參加你那些早已停辦的宴會
not introduce me to the celebrities who've stopped calling?
不給我介紹那些已和你斷了來往的名流
Your empire is crumbling, my queen.
你的帝國已經風雨飄搖 我的女王陛下
News choppers are circling Grayson manor
小報記者像蒼蠅似的
like so many buzzards
圍著格雷森家的宅邸
waiting for an old goat to die.
等著見證名門的沒落
It's a long way up from the bottom.
格雷森家離沒落還遠著呢
Surely your memory isn't that deficient.
我敢肯定你還記得以前的事情
On the contrary, it's practically photographic.
沒錯 一切歷歷在目
I know it was you who burned down my house.
我知道是你燒了我的房子
Don't bother denying it.
別不承認了
I found what's left of my interview tapes
我在你的抽屜里發現了
in your possession.
我剩余的采訪錄像帶