視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季
How did you...
你怎么會...
They were put in my safe.
帶子都在我的保險箱里
It would appear that your combination
看來你跟這起火災的聯系
is not as closely guarded a secret as the... horror
和你對大衛·克拉克父女所做出的惡行
that you visited upon David Clarke and his daughter.
沒有享受同等的保密措施
I didn't burn down your house, Mason.
我沒有燒毀你的房子 梅森
Amanda Clarke did, and her D.N.A.
是阿曼達·克拉克干的
Is all over the site.
到處都留有她的DNA
Enough lies.
別再扯謊了
If you try to implicate that poor girl in any of this,
你要是再把那個可憐的女孩牽扯進來
I'll make sure that they burn you at the stake.
我就拿這些事來給你雪上加霜
Oh, you play that card...
你竟然跟我玩這一手
and you'll destroy us both.
這會把我們倆都毀掉的
It's a small price to pay to restore my soul.
為了救贖我的靈魂 這點代價不足掛齒
So will Daniel Grayson's defense
那么在丹尼爾·格雷森的辯護中
continue to be predicated upon the idea of a hooded man...
是否還會堅持有連帽衫人的說法
I'm so sorry to cut you off,
很抱歉打斷你
but we have no intention of litigating this in the press.
但我們不想對媒體公開此事
This battle will be fought in a court of law...
這是一場法庭之上的硬仗...
Can you believe these people?
這些人真讓人難以置信
That family has got no shame.
這家人太不知羞恥了
Well, they make up for it by being two-faced
反正他們一貫兩面三刀
and morally bankrupt.
沒有道德底線
I would give anything to be a fly on the wall
我恨不得變成他家墻上的蒼蠅
in that mansion.
觀看鬧劇
It's better than any reality show out there.
那里發生的事肯定比真人秀還精彩
Believe me,
相信我
there's a lot the media don't know about them.
大部分媒體都不了解這家人
What, and you do?
什么 難道你了解
Yeah, I do.
沒錯 我了解