視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《復仇》第一季
Declan's schedule,
德克蘭的課程表
emergency contacts, extra set of keys,
緊急聯系方式 備用鑰匙
passwords for the alarm.
報警密碼
I know I'm forgetting something.
我肯定還忘了什么
Don't worry. I got it covered.
別擔心了 交給我吧
You all right?
你還好嗎
How was school?
新學校怎么樣
It was awesome. I fit right in.
非常棒 我適應得很好
You going somewhere, man?
你這是要出遠門嗎 老哥
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, we found out Amanda's in Montreal.
我們在蒙特利爾發現阿曼達的行蹤
I'm going after her.
我要去找她
You're going after her?
你要去找她
what for? Answers.
為什么 為了找到答案
Bull's gonna cover the bar.
布爾會照看酒吧的
I asked Nolan to keep an eye on you while I'm away.
我不在時 諾蘭會照顧你
Shouldn't be long. Just a few days,
我不會去太久 就幾天而已
a week tops. - Oh, we're gonna have so much fun.
最多一星期 -我們自己會找樂子的
I'll let you two work out the details.
那你倆自己商量著來吧
Give me a call if there's any trouble, all right?
如果有問題就給我電話 好嗎
One for me?
也給我個擁抱吧
I don't think so.
我看還是算了
Oh, really? 'cause you're gonna miss me most of all.
你確定嗎 你不怕到時候對我思念成疾
See, what he doesn't realize is...
看到沒 他根本沒有意識到...
He thinks he's protecting you,
他以為他是在保護你
But you're actually protecting him.
但事實上是你在保護他
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Dec,
德克
I mean your Mason Treadwell interview.
我是說你跟梅森·特德韋爾做的訪談
He hasn't read it.
他沒有看過
You're a good brother.
你是個好弟弟
Yeah.
是啊
And I'm a terrible boyfriend.
也是個糟糕透頂的男朋友