Charlotte, we need to talk.
夏洛特 我要和你談一談
Later. I'm busy.
晚點吧 我忙著呢
Why aren't you in school?
你怎么沒去上學
I'm not feeling well.
我身體不舒服
Don't play games with me, young lady.
別跟我耍花樣 小姑娘
Mason Treadwell's blog is front-page news,
梅森·特德韋爾的博客已經成了頭條新聞
and the damage is already done,
事已至此
but I want to hear it from you.
我想聽你親口告訴我
Did you take pills the night of the party?
訂婚宴那晚你服了藥沒有
Declan lied about everything.
德克蘭說的都是假的
He saw someone on the beach, same as me.
和我一樣 他也看到了海灘上還有個人
Did you or didn't you?
你到底了磕了藥沒有
No, I told you.
沒有 我已經說過了
Charlotte, look at me.
夏洛特 看著我
You're high right now, aren't you?
你剛磕過藥 是吧
So what if I am on drugs?
我嗑藥了 又怎樣
My father's a mass murderer.
我爸爸害死了那么多人
My half sister is an arsonist.
我同父異母的姐姐是個縱火犯
Guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?
看來有其父必有其女 對吧
Victoria!
維多利亞
You may have just sent your brother to jail for life.
你可能會害你哥哥蹲一輩子大牢